Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 2




 
Today I am going to have additional lighting installed in my kitchen.  My husband and I remodeled our kitchen in November using IKEA cabinets,  dishwasher, lighting and granite countertops.  We kept our tile floor (even though it needs to have the grout touched up), the existing wallpaper and our old refrigerator.  The stove and microwave we bought new at Lowes.  Today I am having a red hanging bulb installed over the little island I have in the middle of the kitchen.  I'm hoping this gives us illumination as the rope lighting my husband and I put up only has 5 spotlights which gives us limited lighting and lots of shadows.  However, we do have under-the-counter lighting as well and that works great for lighting up my counter prep areas.  I am looking forward to the extra light over the island!

No comments:

Post a Comment